Hyperglycemia or otherwise called high blood sugar is one of the symptoms of diabetes. It may lead to the appearance of some complications, so it’s better to have it controlled.
High blood sugar can be easily discovered. Pay attention to 14 of its most common symptoms:
- Constantly dry mouth
- Nerve issues
- A constant need to urinate, especially during the night
- Feeling an unquenchable thirst during the whole day
- Recurring infections
- Cuts and wounds heal very slow
- Dry and itchy skin
- Excess abdominal fat and unexplained weight gain
- Regularly feeling fatigued
- Blurry vision
- Not being able to stay focused
- Feeling unexplained and constant hunger
- Discomfort in the stomach
High blood sugar doesn’t mean that you have diabetes. Take a look at some foods that can help you reduce your blood sugar level!